Teen Mom OG Stars Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell Prove Their Two Daughters Look Exactly Alike!

Bonded together forever!
Teen Mom stars Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell may
have given their first child up for adoption. But that doesn't
mean they have forgotten about their beautiful baby girl.
In a recent Instagram post, the MTV stars shared a split of
Carly with their newborn baby Novalee. Let's just say the
similarities are undeniable.
"This is a crazy picture. They look so much alike its nutts!"
Catelynn wrote on Instagram. "Love my children soooo
much you BOTH are my world!"
For those who haven't followed the couple, the engaged
pair put their first child up for adoption in May 2009 and
allowed America to witness the emotional process through
MTV's 16 and Pregnant.
More than five years later, the parents remain close with
Carly's adoptive parents despite reports to the contrary.
"All the crap of ppl saying that Carlys parents are taking
away communication from ty and I are all lies," Catelynn
declared Saturday night on Twitter. "Don't always believe
what u read!"
Instead, the twosome is gearing up for a new series called
Teen Mom OG that will follow the couple's second
pregnancy.
"I am an adult and I can tell when I'm ready," Catelynn
tweeted after her pregnancy news broke. "idc what
ANYONE says I'm gonna do me! We ARE READY for a baby.
#HatersGonnaHate."
Tyler echoed his fiancée's sentiments by writing, "Yeah I
want a baby, so what!? I have been through enough in my
life to understand the wisdom it takes to make this decision
#BackOff #IDGAF."
From the precious looks of baby Novalee, they're doing a
fabulous job